Kitty Pi cat bed felted down to "my cat" size (7.5 lb) rather than the intended cat size (22 lb), I decided I needed to rework the pattern a bit for a (much larger) cat. The extra rows (12) I put into the "straight" section of the first Kitty Pi didn't do much good, since they ended up on the sides (along with about 5 rows directed in the pattern!). I decided that I needed to increase another round (to 288). Based both on where the sides started in the first Kitty Pi, and on the internal logic of the pattern (knit as many rows that you knit straight before increasing), I put the increase after 24 rows of the "knitting straight" section. I then did 15 rows before starting the decreases. (I also put in an extra round of decreases in an attempt to give the sides a bit more stability). It is currently on the last row of the decreases, with the fun fur starting immediately after. The amount of yarn used so far is 2 and 2/3 skeins of Noro Big Kureyon, with 5.5 rows remaining to be knit.